Setup and manage catenary data quickly and easily
WinCAT is a web application used for the analysis of hanging cable systems - such as offshore moorings, umbilicals and flexible risers. WinCAT makes the setting up and managing of catenary data extremely easy, even for someone unfamiliar with cable systems.
WinCAT is very powerful but is also easy to use.
- Easy set-up with user friendly data input screens.
- Multiple line sections with different properties for each.
- In-built database of line properties (chain, wire, etc.)
- User additions to database for lines, anchors, units etc.
- Switchable units (Metric/Imperial) for input and results.
- Interactive plots that can be readily modified through the on-screen forms.
- Comprehensive results presented in tabular format.
- Fully featured print layout capabilities and print preview.
WinCAT is a new generation analysis tool designed to put capability into the hands of those responsible for making planning and operational decisions as well as engineers, designers and specialists.
Ready to get started?
Please register and choose a plan that's right for you.
Want to know more?
Get ready to dive into the world of catenary analysis! Imagine your mooring lines as flexible ropes suspended between two points, like a giant game of tug-of-war with the sea. Catenary analysis is like having a superpower that lets you predict how those ropes will behave under different conditions. Think of the mooring line as...
What is Catenary Analysis? As we work to lower our reliance on fossil fuels, offshore wind is an increasingly significant source of renewable energy. Mooring devices are frequently used to anchor these turbines to the seabed. But because the systems must be able to withstand powerful environmental forces, creating and installing mooring systems for offshore...