What’s new in TRMS 126.96.36.199
The following is a full list of features that were implemented in TRMS 188.8.131.52.
Allow Users to create new Hazards, Controls etc. from within a Risk Assessment
We have added the ability for hazards to be added (and everything needed to create a new hazard in the system) from one screen. This will be the Add/Edit Task Risk Assessment screen. The user could create controls, controls measures, hazard categories and at-risk categories from one screen without the need to go to the admin screen.
Risk Assessment Summary Report as PDF
A System setting allowing the sending of the full Print or the Summary Print to PTW. Creation of the Summary Print as a PDF.
Edit Risk Assessments Connected to Permits
A request was made for the ability to edit a risk assessment while it was connected to a permit in the PTW system. Editing is allowed up until the completion of a permit. When a permit is completed or rejected/closed editing is no longer allowed. When a risk assessment has been edited a message will appear on the top of the screen making the user aware that they now must update the Permit to Work system in order to get the latest risk assessment to the associated permit. The old risk assessment will be saved as an attachment on the permit and the new, updated risk assessment will be saved under the risk assessment filed.
Add Multiple Hazards to a Risk Assessment
We have now changed the Add Hazard Page to be in line with other ‘Add’ Pages off Risk Assessments – by allowing multiple selections by checkbox list.
Attachments Upload for Risk Assessments
We have now enabled the functionality to allow uploads of documents as attachments to a Risk Assessment.
Risk Matrices on Print Outs
We have added a global setting to only show the risk matrix once on a printout, rather than twice at every hazard. Hazard Risks will be shown in field format with the Risk Matrix shown only once near the top.
We have added a new Comments field to the Add New RA page.
Created By field
We have added a new Created By field to the Add New RA page. This will introduce risk assessment reviews at a later stage in the development cycle.
On the Add Hazard Page, and Hazard admin pages, we have added a Hazard Category Dropdown to allow filtering, or All categories. Similarly for Controls on Control Admin page.
Landscape and Portrait Printing
We have added the ability to print on either landscape or portrait mode using the web browser settings for printing.
System Settings Screen
We have introduced a new System Settings screen under Admin with the following options:
- Default Hazard scoring method.
- Here you can select if you want to score your hazards using a Matrix or fields.
- Which format of Risk Assessment PDF to send to PTW.
- Here you can select if you want to use the Summary or the Full print for the PTW PDF attachment.
- Show Risk Matrix Once On Printouts.
- If this is enabled then the RA will only show the risk matrix once on a printout, rather than twice at every hazard, as it does now. Hazard Risks will be shown in field format with the Risk Matrix shown only once near the top.
- Allow editing of Risk Assessments connected to Permits.
- Allow Users to create new Hazards, Controls from within a Risk Assessment.
Attachments for Risk Assessments
We have also added the ability to attach files to a Risk Assessment.
We have taken away the Actions table.
The following is a list of enhancements that were implemented in TRMS 184.108.40.206. The list includes bug fixes and new functionality.
- TRM-122 – Make Read-only User permission level.
- TRM-124 – Hazard / Control Filtering by Dropdown
- TRM-127 – System Settings Page
- TRM-123 – Move PTW Link
- TRM-126 – Hide Actions
- TRM-137 – Add a What’s New link to the TRMS footer.
- TRM-133 – Landscape and Portrait Printing.
- TRM-116 – Add the Summary Print of an RA to a Permit instead of the full RA print.
The following list of bugs were identified and were also fixed in this release:
- TRM-134 – PDF Print is inconsistent between Edit Screen and Normal Screen
- TRM-135 – Read Only user shows permits are attached to all Risk Assessments
- TRM-129 – PTW related buttons in TRMS do not appear.
- TRM-130 – Sorting is Inconsistent